Wilson Smith Cochran Dickerson, a Seattle civil defense litigation law firm, seeks a bright, hard-working associate attorney with strong written and oral advocacy skills.
- Outstanding analytical, written and oral communication skills
- 4-7 years of litigation or similar experience
- Strong legal research and problem-solving skills
- J.D. degree from an ABA accredited law school
- Admitted to the WSBA
- Experience in civil defense litigation, including depositions, discovery, arbitrations, and trial
- Experience handing contractual and extra-contractual litigation
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently in a fast paced environment
- The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter seeking increasing levels of challenge and responsibility
- Ability to work as a team player who can effectively work with paralegals and assistants cooperatively and efficiently
- Clerkship and court experience are ideal but not required.
- Highest standards of ethics and professional integrity
If interested, please submit your cover letter, resume, and writing samples.
Wilson Smith Cochran Dickerson, P.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.