- Conduct legal research and analysis on various legal issues
- Write legal memoranda, briefs, and submit documents to courts
- Assist with legal administrative tasks such as document management and filing
- Use legal databases such as Westlaw and Lexis-Nexis to gather relevant case law and statutes
- Negotiate settlements and agreements on behalf of clients
- Assist with legal drafting, including contracts, pleadings, and motions
- Represent clients in court and litigate cases as necessary
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to the state bar association
- Strong research and writing skills
- Familiarity with legal administrative tasks and procedures
- Proficiency in using legal research databases such as Westlaw and Lexis-Nexis
- Experience in negotiating settlements and drafting legal documents
- Litigation experience is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated attorney to join our team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. As an associate attorney, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of cases and gain valuable experience in various areas of law.
If you are a dedicated professional with a passion for the law and a desire to make a difference, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and writing sample for consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.