Description:Hardy Pence PLLC is an agressive litigation boutique law firm. Our clients range from publicly-traded corporations to individuals. We represent clients in government and internal investigations, labor and employment matters, injury litigation, and family court matters, among other things.
This is a full-time Associate Attorney position at Hardy Pence PLLC, located in the Charleston-Huntington area. The candidate will be responsible for managing client matters, including legal research, drafting memos and pleadings, and providing general legal advice to clients. The role will also involve courtroom appearances, depositions, and case management. The position is a hybrid role and allows for some remote work.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Admission to the West Virginia Bar
- 1-3 years of experience at a law firm or similar legal setting
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a high volume of client matters
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience in legal research and writing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team