We are professional, supportive, fun and our goal is to help you become an outstanding attorney and an excellent litigator.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-job training
This firm is seeking to hire two Associate Attorneys with 0-3 years experience. This position offer a combination of remote and office hours, which may include hearings by video. Positions may be full time or part time, salary will be based on this status. The ideal candidate will have a desire to be a litigator, and represent clients in the courtroom. Our practice focuses on criminal law and family law. This position allows for a great deal of flexibility and is a great environment for those who are looking for a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Interview potential clients
- Advise clients on legal issues.
- Conduct research on legal matters.
- Analyze and interpret legal data.
- Communicate with clients, colleagues and others.
- Perform legal research and analysis.
- Communicate with the courts and other professionals.
- Try cases in County Court, District Court, Juvenile Court and the Appellate Courts of the state of Nebraska.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bellevue, NE 68123: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Doctorate (Required)
- license to practice law in the state of Nebraska (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Bellevue, NE 68123