As our Associate Attorney in our Employment Class Action department, you will have the opportunity to fight for our clients and win the largest settlements and verdicts achievable in employee misclassification, overtime wage violations, time-shaving, failure to provide rest and meal breaks, and other worker rights violation cases.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
- Develop Strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Take and defend depositions.
- Develop and form arguments and represent clients in wage and hour matters.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Downtown Los Angeles office.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- Superior analytical and legal research skills.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exercise common sense in complex situations.
- Adaptable and meticulous attention to detail.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitive pay.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO.
- Paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- Company-paid HMO medical insurance or low-cost upgrade to PPO options.
- Paid Life and AD&D insurance.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
- Great dental, vision, life, and other ancillary benefits.
- Parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
- Pet insurance option included with benefits.