As our Associate Attorney in our Complex Litigation department, you will have the opportunity to fight for our clients and be involved in prosecuting complex consumer fraud, negligent misrepresentation, contract, defect and warranty, data breach, and false advertising claims. This elite team offers the best of a boutique law firm feel, supported by big law infrastructure and support.
- Case negotiation with opposing counsel.
- Manage litigation of cases A-Z.
- Take and defend depositions.
- Draft motions and complaints.
- Attend dispositive motion hearings.
- Carry own caseload.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- At least five years of litigation experience preferred.
- One year of experience in Federal Court preferred.
- Aptitude for managing and prioritizing multiple deadlines.
- Experience in mediation.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitive pay.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO.
- Paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- Company-paid HMO medical insurance or low-cost upgrade to PPO options.
- Paid Life and AD&D insurance.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
- Great dental, vision, life, and other ancillary benefits.
- Parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
- Pet insurance option included with benefits.