William Taylor, Attorney At Law is looking for an associate attorney or of-counsel arrangement for an NC-licensed attorney interested in practicing Civil Law litigation. We are a firm operating in central and southeastern North Carolina and surrounding area. This is a primarily remote job that would also require commuting to various courthouses but does not require regular, in office work.
- Developing ideal arguments and representing clients in legal proceedings.
- Staying informed about any current legislation.
- Building trustworthy relationships with clients.
- Preparing legal documents such as discovery requests, pleadings, and contracts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating and organizing exhibits and trial notebooks, as well as providing support during major hearings.
- Tracking and reporting billable hours to the firm. No book of business or business development activities are required.
Monday to Friday, highly flexible outside of court appearances
- North Carolina Bar License (Required)
- South Carolina Bar License (Preferred)