This role will provide overall guidance and oversight for the development, implementation, and ongoing administration and monitoring of practices which promote an effective compliance and due diligence program. They will focus on regulatory inquiries, draft, review and redline various agreements including purchase and sale agreements, NDA's, and servicing agreements.
- Ability to serve as subject matter expert for legal and liaise with managers, and operational and application teams to identify areas of concern, develop solutions, provide management response, track progress and drive actions to completion
- Highly independent, while working across departments and all levels of management, with high ethical standards and integrity
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, in-house experience preferable
- J.D and membership in at least one State Bar
- Previous experience in life insurance, life insurance settlements, or financial services compliance is required
- Knowledge regarding state life insurance regulatory matters, including annual reporting and licensing registrations and renewals is a plus
- Experience in and ability to maintain documentation of compliance activities and prepare management reports regarding diligence operations
We offer a competitive benefits package, daily complimentary lunches provided in-office, free parking and a great downtown location.