Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
In San Francisco, what a better place to spend the summer working with the legal team supporting Adobe's digital experience business unit, focusing on strategic partnerships, partner programs and our global network of partners. Join us to experience what it's like to develop unique relationships and work through challenging business and legal issues to create solutions that work for Adobe and our partners.
What You'll Do:
During the summer with us, you'll have the opportunity to learn about our legal team and our clients who support our digital experience partners. The successful candidate will also gain experience drafting enterprise licensing agreements, working with clients, and counseling the business on a variety of contract issues including licensing, intellectual property, data security and privacy. We will focus on some key areas including:
- Building job aids, guidelines and training materials for use with our partner teams
- Participating in partner program strategic meetings
- Creating and improving client communication tools
- Collaborating with other teams on ways to improve global information sharing
- Reviewing and drafting commercial contracts
What You Need to Succeed:
- Currently in good standing in pursuit of a JD from an ABA-accredited university with at least one year of classes completed prior to Summer 2022
- Familiarity with and curiosity about strategic contracting and commercial transactions
- A positive, can-do demeanor with the desire to advance the team
- Self-starter who is solution-focused and exhibits responsibility, creativity, and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- A good communicator and an active listener
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several? U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position?is $36.00 -- $44.00 hourly. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay rate for your job location during the hiring process.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/careers/pdfs/eeo-law-2020.pdf) and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more. (https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/careers/pdfs/executed-eeo.pdf)
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other's employees.