Description:Cummings & Lockwood LLC seeks a Trusts & Estates associate to join our Private Clients Group. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a collegial, team-oriented group and office, and to gain direct experience with sophisticated estate planning, drafting and administration for our significant private client base of high net worth individuals and families, family offices, closely held businesses, and national charities and foundations. This position is located in our Greenwich, Connecticut office (steps from the Greenwich train station and right off of I-95) and would be an ideal fit for an associate who is looking to transition from NYC practice.
The Candidate Should Have the Following Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in estate planning and estate administration.
- LL.M. in Taxation or Estate Planning is preferred but not required.
- Connecticut Bar admission (or willingness to become admitted in Connecticut).
- Strong academic credentials and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative approach to work, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
AA/EOE. Please email cover letter, resume and transcripts to email@example.com.