Description:At K&L Gates, we are looking for smart, imaginative and hard-working people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas to join us. Perhaps our search for talented visionaries and your search for important and impactful work lead to the same place.
We are seeking an experienced midlevel associate to join our dynamic Corporate/M&A. The ideal candidate has four to six years of experience in corporate and M&A, and experience with private equity transactions is preferred. Areas of expertise should include:
- Strong M&A experience, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating merger agreements, stock purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, letters of intent and related agreements. Experience with private equity transactions is a plus.
- Experience with partnership agreements, joint ventures and limited liability company operating agreements.
- Substantial responsibility for closing M&A and related transactions.
- Conducting due diligence reviews.
- Advising clients on general corporate/entity matters and business matters.