Description:Aldridge Pite, LLP is a multi-state law firm that focuses heavily on the utilization of technology to create work flow synergies with its clients and business partners. Aldridge Pite is a full-service provider of legal services to depository and non-depository financial institutions including banks, credit unions, mortgage servicers, institutional investors, private firms, and other commercial clients. Aldridge Pite is dedicated to providing best-in-class representation across all of its practice areas through its unwavering subscription to three fundamental tenets: Partnership, Integrity, and Innovation.
Aldridge Pite, LLP is currently looking for a Litigation Attorney in our Oregon office to be responsible for handling litigated matters for the firm, with emphasis on defensive litigation involving residential real estate, title to real property, mortgages and foreclosure. Candidates must have excellent written and oral advocacy skill and experience with (or a desire to learn) all aspects of civil litigation.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of contested litigation stemming from mortgage servicing and/or foreclosure/eviction matters.
- Manage pre-litigation cases and assist with clearing title to real property.
- Prepare analysis of cases and advise client regarding options and recommended strategies.
- Draft court pleadings and motions.
- Discovery, including taking & defending depositions.
- Must be willing to travel throughout entire State of Nevada on an as needed basis.
- Attend hearings, mediations, settlement conference and make court appearances.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree with a Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
- Member of the Oregon state bar, while maintaining all necessary licensing and continuing legal education requirements
- 1-7 years experience in the practice of law, preferably litigation, real estate or mortgage law.
- Knowledge of foreclosure process and requirements preferred, but not required.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and caseload.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Must be well-versed in the rules of evidence and introducing evidence
- Knowledge of consumer protection statutes such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act preferred.
In addition to remote work for most positions, we offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with Prescription coverage
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible scheduling (within reason, depending on position)
- Generous PTO plan for all full-time employees
- Full equipment station at no cost for remote employees, including dual monitors
- Employee Assistance Plan, offering free 24/7 counseling and consulting services to support emotional health and wellbeing
- Wellness programs and employee discounts
- Learning and development training opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- And so much more!
Aldridge Pite, LLP is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/ADwRYqcoeewGSDepcXYJY