Description:Kang Haggerty seeks to hire a Junior Commercial Litigation Associate licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey with 2-5 years of experience. Successful applicants must have strong oral and written communication skills, excellent research and analytical skills and be prepared to assume an active case load.
Kang Haggerty is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in our workforce. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Associate would be responsible for the following:
- Handling all aspects of discovery and electronic discovery, including management of multiple Relativity databases, robust document review, privilege review, privilege logging, large productions of documents, and preparation of written discovery requests (subpoenas, interrogatories, requests for admission, and requests for production of documents)
- Legal research
- Client intake and management, including written updates to clients
- Litigation avoidance counseling where applicable
- Developing case strategy
- Preparing pleadings
- Preparing and arguing motions, including case dispositive motions
- Trying cases as second chair
Requirements: Licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey with 2-5 years of experience.
Email resume to Allison Sponic (email@example.com) or apply on LinkedIn.