Description:HLP Integration is looking to expand our Chinese Language Document Review group. We are expanding our client base in this area and are looking for experienced attorneys that can specialize in translations - both written and verbal - as well as client interaction, discovery support, and virtually every level of the EDRM lifecycle. Pay rate commensurate with experience and with the area of work to be performed.
Founded in 2007, HLP is a litigation support consulting and services company. As an industry leader in legal information management, HLP Integrations stands proudly by its mission "to be a world class organization that is founded on the principle that solutions that are the best for our clients are best for HLP." With core values of creativity, collaboration, and commitment, we provide solutions that protect data. Having a long history of working with both prominent international law firms as well as General Counsels from Fortune 100 companies, HLP Integration is an industry leader in finding comprehensive solutions for our clients' changing needs.
Skills & Experience Preference
- ALTA Certification for Chinese (Mandarin preferred)
- Experience using document review platforms, specifically iConect
- Work with a variety of documents in the review process
- Excellent reading skills
- Firm understanding of Attorney-Client and Work-Product Privilege
- Strong attention to detail
- Ample experience reviewing documents for litigation matters
- Excellent communication and technology skills
- Quality Control experience beneficial
- Production Support experience beneficial
Candidates must possess a bar license in good standing in any U.S. State or the District of Columbia and be able to pass a background check. Must have a computer/laptop and Wifi set up at home.