Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, a top Am Law 100 firm, is seeking highly motivated, well-qualified mid-level associates (three to five years of experience) to join its nationally recognized Securities and Corporate Governance practice in its Atlanta, Kansas City, Los Angeles, New York, or St. Louis offices. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Experience counseling issuers and underwriters with respect to a broad range of securities issues;
- Experience providing general guidance and specific disclosure advice to public companies, including numerous Fortune 500 or S&P 500 clients;
- Assisting clients with reporting requirements and advising on other general securities law matters, including general corporate communications and public disclosure, insider-trading issues and compliance programs, stock repurchase programs and equity incentive programs;
- Advising clients on complex governance matters;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, superior analytical skills and the ability to manage client engagements;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple priorities and assume a high degree of responsibility.